About Conserve Earth Foundation
Conserve Earth speaks about Conserving Earth, About Child Labor and Rehabilitation, About Natural Conservation, About Basic human rights protection, About Promote Agriculture, About Environment, About Save Earth, About Environmental Awareness, About Global Warming, About Save Forest, About Save Green Forest, About Save Wild Life.The Conserve Earth Foundation helps nature to recover from the decline. Our planet is in great danger. For the last one hundred or so years, the people of earth have wasted and misused the natural resources of earth. Environmental problems have become so complex that many individuals feel they can have no effect on them. Problems like oil spills, hazardous waste, loss of rain forests, endangered species, acid rain, the ozone layer, the municipal waste crisis can feel out of our control. At the very least, these problems require group and corporate action or government intervention. However, there are some things the individual can control. Our waste reduction and recycling activities can make a difference.
We can help, over the last twenty to thirty years we have been trying everything in our power to conserve energy and natural resources, many plans have been developed as to what should be done all of which are very good ones. The problem with these plans is that not everyone contributes to the efforts to reduce pollution and waste, in fact most of the people I know believe recycling is a waste of time and they by themselves cannot make the difference. In some cases, I have found myself questioning my efforts. However, it is still important that we don’t quit. If only every one in every home would decide to do their part and help to keep our air clean, our water unpolluted and our wild life safe. The Earth is our home and we need to protect it.
- To create awareness among peoples and students to conserve nature and environment.
- To promote natural farming among farmers and to create awareness against chemicals.
- To publish periodicals, magazines to create awareness on nature and environment.
- To run educational institutions both formal and non formal to promote education among the plantation workers, hill tribes, repartriates and down trodden peoples.
- To create awareness on recycling and renewable resources to the peoples and students.
- To create awareness about the protection of endangered rare species.
- To develop and encourage the new innovative and creativity ideas of students and young peoples.